FFSQ’S CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMME
A (Onsite Intensive Training)
Continuing Education Programme is a specific way of educating the people to develop competence and learn about new and developing areas of their field. Content for these programs is developed, reviewed, and delivered by faculty who are experts in their individual areas. As technology and concepts continues to evolve it is important for professionals to show employers that their skills, knowledge and credentials are current with industry developments.
Eminent and dynamic industrial professionals having rich industrial experience of over 35-40 years have been associated with FFSQ in continuing education programme as faculty members. The industrial professionals who have joined FFSQ in this initiative have worked in reputed food companies like Nestle, DS International, Mother Dairy, Creambell, Haldirams, Bikanerwala, Dalmiya Sugar Mills, Yakult and many more.
FFSQ believes in the statement well quoted by Socrates that Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel.
- Capacity building among the working professionals in the industry by widening their knowledge base, improving their skills and attitudes for performing their work more efficiently and effectively.
- To assist the industry to be globally competitive with the current regulations and issues and be at the cutting edge of technology by providing training and expertise in critical areas.
- To promote knowledge dissemination through strong industry-institution interaction as â€œWhen outcome matters, wise integration of knowledge and technology becomes essential to promote best resultsâ€
- Courses on topics such as GMP, QA/QC, Regulatory Affairs, Food Safety, ISO 22000 and HACCP for food processing industry and hotels, catering establishments, retail chains,etc and so on are conducted inviting participation from industries and other organizations.
- Courses are typically designed in comprehensive manner keeping in mind the industry and organization expectations for 2-5 days duration.
- Programmes are either conducted onsite all over the country or at FFSQ, New Delhi Campus in the form of interactive lectures, workshops and conferences.
- The training materials developed by the Institute are also provided at the end of each session.
- Participation Certificates are awarded by Faculty of Food Safety and Quality, IGMPI after the culmination of the programmes.
For further enquiries, you may get in touch with the concerned person Mr.Joshua Martina on: firstname.lastname@example.org/+91 +91 8587838177